- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- VORAGO Technologies announces 4-channel Rad-Hard Latch-up Monitor IC solution, now sampling
LATEST: $COW and $COW/$USDT Boardroom Pools and Staking Bonus Rewards
CoinWind has also announced that today on Aug 2nd at 18:00 SGT, $COW and $COW/$USDT token pools on both HECO (Huobi Eco-Chain) and on BSC (Binance Smart Chain) will be officially available in the CoinWind boardroom lockup pools, offering $COW profit ratios of 30% and 70%. These fixed-term boardroom lockup pools give higher returns to users compared with demand lockup pools.
Besides enjoying rewards in the staking bonus scheme, $COW token holders will have decision-making rights on the CoinWind platform as it transitions to a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization).
Reduced Mining Fees on Ethereum
With the transition from Proof of Work (PoW) to Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism underway, the frenzied predictions of ETH replacing Bitcoin as the biggest cryptocurrency have been around for months. The smart decentralized finance management platform has integrated the ETH mainnet and made clear its plans to expand into the ETH network, offering reduced mining fees.
More on PrAtlas
- "Just Looking" Real Estate Program is a BIG Hit with Mississippi Area Residents
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Palm Beach Area Residents!
- New gallery exhibits including FROM FALLUJAH featuring four contemporary photographers work from Fallujah
- Healthline Gate Launches its Health and Medical Information News Website
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Minneapolis Area Residents!
In addition, CoinWind reveals its new roadmap for the upcoming months.
An Improved User Experience & Better APY Rates
Alongside lowered mining fees, CoinWind has also added more language support in Korean, Russian, Turkish and Japanese on the platform, to attract more investors from different territories. CoinWind will be improving the website's loading speed to be even more user friendly, boosting overall user experience on the site.
The yield optimizer will also be offering a better value proposition in the form of increased APY yield rates, improved profit optimization strategies and access to more high quality bottom tier assets. Users can expect higher revenues and lower expenses and losses.
August Buyback & Burn
This month, CoinWind will implement buyback and burn of $COW tokens. This phase is guaranteed to drive the price of $COW up with the increased scarcity, to catch the eyes of potential new users seeking to get in before the token price rises further.
Community Governance Model and Open Source Contract
CoinWind is transitioning to a DAO, a more democratic governance model that will give the members greater control and sovereignty over the direction of the project.
More on PrAtlas
- Join Our 25th Year Celebration and Prayer for Peace Today
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Chattanooga Tn and Northwest Ga Area Residents!
- One Park Financial, a Fund Street Technologies Brand, Wins Bronze Stevie® Award 3 Years in a Row
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Announces New Experts From Around the World
- New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is a Big Hit With Emerald Coast Home Buyers
The CoinWind contract will also be increasingly open source, allowing for members to contribute and have more decision making powers. This is a move that will transition CoinWind towards a self-sustaining user-focused ecosystem.
Multi-Chain Expansion and NFT Marketplace
Besides the Ethereum mainnet integration, CoinWind plans to include support for more chains including Matic, Solana and others in the pipeline, which will vastly expand its network and open it up to more token mining possibilities and investors.
Not to be left out of the potentially massive NFT market, CoinWind will collaborate with IP brands to build an NFT ecosystem to power an NFT marketplace where trading and mining will be accessible.
All of this signals a massive expansion on the part of CoinWind, and CoinWind users can expect increased activity, incentives and adoption in the upcoming months.
For more info about CoinWind, visit the official website: https://www.coinwind.com
CoinWind official channels:
English Telegram: https://t.me/CoinWind
Chinese Telegram: https://t.me/coinwind_cn
Latest on PrAtlas
- Creating Art During The Pandemic Artist Cynthia Warden Launches Original Art Series Featuring Events Of 2020 and Beyond
- Latino Author Wants Better Representation of Latino and Hispanic Creatives Beyond Hispanic Heritage Month
- EdTech Startup Builds on Early Traction in Remote Proctoring with New Crowdfunding Round
- The Toothboss Expands Dental Hygiene Offering to Include Periodontal Care
- The 5-Star Reviews Keep Coming for "Shadows in Light"
- Kairos Strategy Group Announces Commitment to Global Efforts Advocating for Cybersecurity Best Practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- SONSON® Launches New Bow Tie Collection Celebrating Creatives and Trailblazers: "EXCELLENCE"
- KLC Hires Dan Womack As New President
- Weld Money, cryptocurrency bank card startup, raises capital from Magnus Capital, HSVC Capital, and Concorde Capital
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- BeeRemote Launches Hive Working Revolution
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation', Announces a Partnership with 3R Technology, a Seattle-based e-waste Recycling Company
- Announcing Two Japan Evening "Light-up" Events in Autumn 2021
- Liti Capital Launches Staking for Token Holders
- Covid is NOT Over, and Daily Habits are More Important Than Ever
- Gold Coast Health Plan and AmericasHealth Plan Partner on Three-Year Medi-Cal Pilot Program
- Live Good and Union Station Homeless Services Unite To Hold "A Celebration of Love and Unity" Fundraising Event
- Braeden Lichti: How Have Pandemic Supply Chain Issues Impacted Businesses and Wall Street?
- National Association of Tax Professionals releases annual tax preparer fee study
- CORA Vascular Interventional Radiologists strive to save limbs, save lives